Freelance SEO Consultant in Perth That Thrives on Your Success
If you are looking for an expert SEO Freelancer & Consultant to help you create a remarkable presence online, you’ve come to the right place.
I can help you take your business to the next level.
Hire Me For
Hi, I’m Shounak Gupte. I am an expert SEO Consultant with over 15 years of experience in Digital Marketing & Web Development. I help businesses grow online.
Connect with me on my social profiles below!
My mission is to exceed your expectations. I deliver highly effective digital marketing services to help businesses improve their output, profitability and achieve their goals.
Why SEO Consulting is Important in Perth
Why Choose Me? - Perth SEO Consultant
I have the expertise and knowledge to offer impartial advice and services at an honest affordable price.
With me, you’ll feel heard. I listen to my client requirements and then select the right solution that fits. I care for your business as my own. I take a sincere interest and genuinely want to help your business reach its potential.
SEO Consultant Who Drives Traffic That Converts
Are you looking for an SEO consultant who can help you drive traffic that converts? If so, you’ve come to the right place. I’m an experienced SEO professional with 15+ years in the industry helping businesses like yours increase their online visibility and generate leads that convert into customers.Here’s what I can do for you:
- Research and select the most effective keywords for your website
- Optimize your website content for those keywords
- Build links to your website from high-quality websites
- Monitor your website’s search engine rankings and traffic levels
- Provide monthly reports on my progress
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you drive traffic that converts into customers.
Improve Your Search Engine Rankings with SEO
Are you looking for ways to improve your search engine rankings? If so, then you should consider using SEO. SEO is short for “search engine optimization” and it is a technique that can be used to improve the visibility of your website in search engine results pages (SERPs).
There are many different factors that can influence your ranking in SERPs, and SEO can help you to improve your ranking for certain keywords. However, it’s important to note that SEO is not a quick fix – it takes time and effort to see results.
If you’re serious about improving your search engine rankings, then start by making sure your website is optimized for SEO. This means ensuring that your website’s content is relevant and keyword-rich, and that your site is easy to navigate.
My custom SEO methods focus on improving your site rank in major search engines like Google and Bing, so that your organization can experience consistency of development across the web.
Have a Project on Mind?
I can help you bring your ideas to life. Let’s talk about what we can build and raise together.
Let's get together to build a flourishing business!
When connected with me, you aren’t growing your business alone. I have your back and put in my best to contribute to the growth of your entire team and organization. So, if you are looking for a SEO Consultant that’ll help you build a good online presence and bring in more conversions and revenue, contact me now!
My SEO Consulting Process
Check Out What My Clients Have To Say
SEO Consultant & Freelancer Campaign Benefits
It’s Not About The Search… It’s About Being Found!
Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Perth
There are a lot of SEO consultants and freelancers out there, but if you’re looking for someone who is an expert in the field and is based in Perth, then I’m your person. I have over 15 years of experience in SEO and have worked with clients of all sizes, from small businesses to large corporations. I know what it takes to get results, and I’m confident that I can help you achieve your goals.
If you’re not sure where to start or what you need to do to improve your SEO, then don’t worry – that’s what I’m here for. I’ll work with you to come up with a customised plan that will help you get the most out of your website and make sure that your target audience can find you easily online.
Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Perth Benefits
If you are looking for an Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Perth, then you have come to the right place. I can help you with all aspects of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), from on-page optimisation to link building and everything in between.
As a Freelancer, I offer my services at a fraction of the cost of a full-time agency SEO Consultant. I am also available for one-off projects or on an ongoing basis, whichever suits your needs best.
There are many benefits to working with an Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Perth. Here are just a few of them:
1. Save money – By working with a freelancer, you will save money on your SEO costs as they are usually much cheaper than hiring an agency.
2. Save time & energy – You don’t need to spend countless hours searching for an SEO Consultant in Perth when you can hire one directly through Freelancer.com.
3. Get the results you want – Are you tired of your competitors constantly beating you in search engine rankings? Hire an SEO Consultant for Perth and watch your competitors fall behind.
4. Be more efficient If you are a small business, working with a freelance SEO consultant will allow you to focus on your business while they handle the work related to your website’s SEO.
Tips to Choose an Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Perth
When it comes to finding an expert SEO consultant and freelancer in Perth, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. With so many options out there, it can be hard to know who to trust. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right person for the job:
1. Make sure they have experience with businesses in your industry.
2. Ask for references and check out their work.
3. Make sure they understand your goals and can help you achieve them.
4. Get a feel for their personality and make sure you feel comfortable working with them.
5. Be sure to ask about their pricing and what is included in their services.
By following these tips, you can be sure that you’ll find the right expert SEO consultant or freelancer in Perth for your business needs.
- What is SEO?If you’ve ever wondered how Google determines which websites to show first when you search for something on the internet, the answer is SEO. SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimization.” In order to rank higher in search engine results and get more organic traffic, website owners use SEO to improve their site’s visibility and authority. There are many different factors that go into SEO, but some of the most important ones are keyword research, backlinks, and mobile-friendliness. By optimizing their website for these things, website owners can increase their chances of ranking higher in search results. SEO is an important part of any digital marketing strategy. If you want your website to be successful, you need to make sure you’re doing everything you can to optimize it for search engines.
- Why is SEO important?SEO is important because it helps your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), which means more people will see and click on your site. The higher your site ranks, the more likely people are to find and visit it. SEO is also important for helping to build brand awareness. When people see your site at the top of the SERPs, they’ll associate your brand with being a leader in your industry. This can help you attract more visitors, customers, and clients. Finally, SEO can also help you generate more leads and sales. By ranking highly for relevant keywords, you can attract more qualified traffic to your website which can convert into leads and sales.
- How does SEO work?SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is the process of optimizing a website for Google’s search algorithm. The goal of SEO is to rank higher in Google’s search results for relevant queries. SEO begins with on-page optimization, which is the process of making sure that your website’s content and structure are optimized for Google’s search algorithm. Once your website is optimized, you can begin building links to your site. Link building is the process of getting other websites to link to your website. The more high-quality links you have pointing to your site, the higher you will rank in Google’s search results. Link building can be a difficult and time-consuming process, but it is essential for good SEO.
- How can I do SEO?As the world of digital marketing continues to grow, the importance of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can not be understated. SEO is the practice of optimizing a website to rank higher in search engine results. This is done through keyword research, link building, and on-page optimization. There are many benefits to SEO, including increased traffic, brand awareness, and ROI. However, SEO can be a complex and time-consuming process. So how can you do SEO? Here are four steps to get started with SEO: 1. Research your keywords 2. Optimize your website for your target keywords 3. Build links to your website 4. Track your SEO efforts
- How long does SEO take?SEO, or search engine optimization, is the process of making a website easier to find by search engines. The goal of SEO is to improve the visibility of a website in search engine results pages (SERPs). SEO can be a long-term strategy, but how long does it really take to see results? Some factors that affect the answer to this question include the age of your website, the competitiveness of your industry, and whether you are starting from scratch or trying to improve an existing site. Generally speaking, it takes 4-6 months to start seeing results from SEO. However, this is only a general timeline and some businesses may see results sooner or later depending on the factors mentioned above.
- What is Keyword Research?In order to better understand keyword research, it is important to first understand what keywords are. Keywords are the words or phrases that people input into a search engine when they are looking for something on the internet. For example, if someone wanted to find a recipe for banana bread, they might input the phrase “banana bread recipe” into a search engine. The results that come back would be a list of websites, each with their own recipe for banana bread. Keyword research is the process of finding which keywords people are using to search for things on the internet. This can be done through various methods, such as using Google AdWords Keyword Planner or other keyword research tools. Once you have a list of keywords, you can then start to optimize your website for those keywords.
- What is On-Page SEO?If you own a website, you’ve likely heard of SEO. But what is on-page SEO? On-page SEO is the process of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. There are a number of different techniques that can be used in order to improve on-page SEO. Some of the most common include optimizing titles and meta tags, using keyword-rich headers and descriptions, and increasing the overall relevance of your content. By taking the time to optimize your web pages for search engines, you can improve your website’s overall visibility and traffic. As a result, you’ll be able to generate more leads and conversions for your business.
- What is Off-Page SEO?Off-Page SEO is the process of optimizing a website for search engines with the goal of earning higher web traffic levels and improving the visibility of the site. The main focus of Off-Page SEO is to build links that point back to the website, as well as creating social media signals. Some common methods for building links are through guest blogging, broken link building, and resource page link building. Social media signals can be generated through likes, shares, and comments on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Off-Page SEO is a continuous process that should be incorporated into any long-term digital marketing strategy. By building links and generating social signals, businesses can improve their chances of being found online by potential customers.
- How do I know if SEO is working?If you’re asking yourself “how do I know if SEO is working,” then this article is for you. SEO, or search engine optimization, is a process of improving the visibility and ranking of your website on search engines like Google. The goal of SEO is to get more people to click on your website when they see it in the search results. There are a few ways to tell if your SEO efforts are working. One way is to look at your website’s traffic statistics. If you see an increase in the number of visitors to your site, that’s a good sign that your SEO is working. Another way to tell is by looking at your website’s position in the search results. If you see yourself moving up in the rankings, that means your SEO is working.
- How much does SEO cost?This is a common question among business owners who are looking to invest in digital marketing. The answer, unfortunately, is not as straightforward as most people would like. There are a lot of factors that go into determining the cost of SEO services. For small businesses, the average cost of SEO services is between $500 and $2000 per month. This price range can fluctuate based on the size of your business, your website’s current state, the level of competition in your industry, and other factors. For larger businesses, or for those with more complex websites and digital marketing needs, the average cost of SEO services is between $5000 and $20000 per month. Again, this price range can fluctuate based on a variety of factors.
- What factors influence the cost of SEO?There are a number of factors that can influence the cost of SEO services. The most important factor is the competitiveness of the keywords that you want to rank for. If you’re in a highly competitive industry, it’s going to cost more to rank for keywords than if you’re in a less competitive industry. Another factor that can influence cost is the location that you’re targeting. It’s generally more expensive to target multiple locations than just one. And finally, the size of your website can also affect the cost – it takes more time and effort to optimise a large website than a small one.
As an expert SEO consultant and freelancer in Perth, I have the experience and skills to help your business improve its online presence and visibility. I can work with you to develop an effective SEO strategy that will help you achieve your desired results.
Contact me today to discuss your specific needs and to get started on improving your online visibility.