Freelance SEO Consultant in Brisbane That Thrives on Your Success
If you are looking for an expert SEO Freelancer & Consultant to help you create a remarkable presence online, you’ve come to the right place.
I can help you take your business to the next level.
Hire Me For
Hi, I’m Shounak Gupte. I am an expert SEO Consultant with over 15 years of experience in Digital Marketing & Web Development. I help businesses grow online.
Connect with me on my social profiles below!
My mission is to exceed your expectations. I deliver highly effective digital marketing services to help businesses improve their output, profitability and achieve their goals.
Why SEO Consulting is Important in Brisbane
Why Choose Me? - Brisbane SEO Consultant
I have the expertise and knowledge to offer impartial advice and services at an honest affordable price.
With me, you’ll feel heard. I listen to my client requirements and then select the right solution that fits. I care for your business as my own. I take a sincere interest and genuinely want to help your business reach its potential.
SEO Consultant Who Drives Traffic That Converts
Are you looking for an SEO consultant who can help you drive traffic that converts? If so, you’ve come to the right place. I’m an experienced SEO professional with 15+ years in the industry helping businesses like yours increase their online visibility and generate leads that convert into customers.Here’s what I can do for you:
- Research and select the most effective keywords for your website
- Optimize your website content for those keywords
- Build links to your website from high-quality websites
- Monitor your website’s search engine rankings and traffic levels
- Provide monthly reports on my progress
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you drive traffic that converts into customers.
Improve Your Search Engine Rankings with SEO
Are you looking for ways to improve your search engine rankings? If so, then you should consider using SEO. SEO is short for “search engine optimization” and it is a technique that can be used to improve the visibility of your website in search engine results pages (SERPs).
There are many different factors that can influence your ranking in SERPs, and SEO can help you to improve your ranking for certain keywords. However, it’s important to note that SEO is not a quick fix – it takes time and effort to see results.
If you’re serious about improving your search engine rankings, then start by making sure your website is optimized for SEO. This means ensuring that your website’s content is relevant and keyword-rich, and that your site is easy to navigate.
My custom SEO methods focus on improving your site rank in major search engines like Google and Bing, so that your organization can experience consistency of development across the web.
Have a Project on Mind?
I can help you bring your ideas to life. Let’s talk about what we can build and raise together.
Let's get together to build a flourishing business!
When connected with me, you aren’t growing your business alone. I have your back and put in my best to contribute to the growth of your entire team and organization. So, if you are looking for a SEO Consultant that’ll help you build a good online presence and bring in more conversions and revenue, contact me now!
My SEO Consulting Process
Check Out What My Clients Have To Say
SEO Consultant & Freelancer Campaign Benefits
It’s Not About The Search… It’s About Being Found!
Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Brisbane
I’m an expert SEO consultant and freelancer in Brisbane. I’ve been working in the industry for over 10 years, and I know what it takes to get results.
If you’re looking for someone to help you improve your website’s ranking in search engines, then I’m the person you need. I can help you with on-page optimization, link building, and anything else that’s needed to get your site to the top of the search results.
I offer affordable rates and flexible payment options, so please don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested in my services. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Brisbane Benefits
An expert SEO consultant can help your business to improve its online visibility, attract more customers, and boost its bottom line. Here are just some of the benefits that an expert SEO consultant can bring to your business:
1. Improve your online visibility: An expert SEO consultant will be able to help you to improve your website’s ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs), making it more likely that potential customers will find you when they’re searching for businesses like yours.
2. Attract more customers: A higher ranking in SERPs will not only mean more potential customers finding your website, but also increased traffic and conversions as a result.
3. Boost your bottom line: More traffic and conversions means more business for you, and that means a boost to your bottom line. An expert SEO consultant can help you achieve all of this and more.
Tips to Choose an Expert SEO Consultant & Freelancer in Brisbane
If you’re in need of an expert SEO consultant or freelancer in Brisbane, there are a few things you should keep in mind to make sure you choose the right person for the job. Here are a few tips:
1. Make sure they have experience with the type of project you need help with. A good way to do this is to ask for case studies or examples of previous work.
2. Find out what their process is and how they go about helping their clients achieve results. This will give you a good idea of whether or not they’re a good fit for your needs.
3. Get a feel for their personality and communication style. You’ll be working closely with this person, so it’s important that you get along and can communicate well together.
- What is SEO?If you own a website, you’ve likely heard of SEO. But what is SEO? Simply put, SEO is the process of making sure your site appears high in search engine results. This is important because the higher your site appears, the more likely people are to click on it. SEO is short for “search engine optimization.” It is sometimes also called “organic search,” “natural search,” or “earnest search.” No matter what you call it, though, SEO remains an important part of owning a website. After all, if no one can find your site, it doesn’t matter how great it looks or how much valuable information it has!
- Why is SEO important?SEO is important for a number of reasons. First, it can help you reach a wider audience with your content. If your content is optimized for search engines, it will be more likely to appear in search engine results pages (SERPs), which means more people will see it. Second, SEO can help you improve the quality of your website. By making sure that your website is well-organized and informative, you’ll encourage people to stay on your site longer and visit more pages. This not only helps improve your website’s ranking in SERPs, but also helps increase its conversion rate (the percentage of visitors who take a desired action, such as making a purchase). Finally, SEO can help build brand awareness for your business.
- How does SEO work?SEO, or “search engine optimization”, is the process of improving the ranking of a website on search engines. The higher the ranking, the more likely people are to find the website. There are a number of factors that go into SEO, including the use of keywords, backlinks, and site structure. Keywords are words or phrases that describe what a website is about. Backlinks are links from other websites that lead to your website. Site structure refers to things like the organization of your content and how easy it is for search engines to crawl your site. Improving your SEO can be a complex task, but there are a few simple things you can do to get started. First, make sure you are using relevant keywords in your titles and throughout your content. Second, create high-quality content that people will want to link to.
- How can I do SEO?If you’re wondering how you can do SEO, know that it involves some key components. First, SEO is all about understanding how search engines work and what people are actually searching for. Then, it’s a matter of creating great content that includes those keywords and phrases in a way that is both natural and appealing to readers. Finally, you need to promote your content so that it gets seen by the right people. SEO can seem like a daunting task, but if you break it down into its component parts, it’s actually not that difficult. With a little effort and some patience, you can start seeing real results from your SEO efforts.
- How long does SEO take?SEO is a process that takes time to show results. Depending on the competition for your chosen keywords, it could take months to see your website rank on the first page of Google. However, SEO is an ongoing process, so once you achieve good rankings, you need to continue working at it to maintain those rankings. The good news is that SEO does have a long-term impact, so even if it takes a while to get started, it will eventually pay off.
- What is Keyword Research?Keyword research is the process of finding and analyzing the keywords that are relevant to your business or website. This research is used to determine which keywords are most popular and relevant to your audience. There are a few different methods that can be used in order to conduct keyword research. One method is using Google AdWords Keyword Planner. This tool allows you to see how often certain keywords are being searched for on Google. Another method of conducting keyword research is through competitor analysis. This involves looking at your competitor’s websites and seeing which keywords they are targeting. This can give you an idea of which keywords you should be targeting as well. Once you have conducted your keyword research, you can then start to optimize your website for those keywords. This will help you rank higher in search engines and get more traffic to your website.
- What is On-Page SEO?On-Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the practice of optimizing a website to improve its ranking in search engine results. The main goal of on-page SEO is to improve the visibility of a website so that it may attract more visitors from organic (unpaid) search results. There are many factors that contribute to a successful on-page SEO strategy, but some of the most important include: title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and keyword density. When executed properly, on-page SEO can be a powerful tool in improving both your website’s ranking and its click-through rate (CTR). In turn, this can lead to more traffic and conversions for your business.
- What is Off-Page SEO?Off-page SEO is the practice of optimizing a website for Google search with the goal of earning higher web traffic levels and improving the visibility of the site. The main focus of off-page SEO is to build links that point back to your website. This is done by creating content that other websites will want to link to, such as blog posts, infographics, or whitepapers. The more high-quality links you have pointing back to your site, the higher your site will rank in Google search results. Off-page SEO is a bit more complex than on-page SEO, which focuses on optimizing the content and code of your website itself. But both are important ranking factors for Google and should be part of any comprehensive SEO strategy.
- How do I know if SEO is working?Are you wondering how do I know if SEO is working? Here are some key indicators that will show you whether your SEO efforts are successful. First, check your website’s traffic. If you see an increase in organic traffic, it means that your SEO campaign is working and people are finding your website through search engines. Another way to measure the success of your SEO campaign is by looking at your website’s ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs). If you see an improvement in rankings for your target keywords, it means that your SEO strategy is working. Finally, another way to tell if your SEO is working is by looking at the click-through rate (CTR) of your website from SERPs.
- How much does SEO cost?If you’re wondering how much SEO costs, the answer is that it depends on a number of factors. The size of your business, the competition in your industry, and the amount of work required to achieve results are all important factors to consider. Generally speaking, small businesses can expect to spend between $500 and $2000 per month on SEO services. Mid-sized businesses may need to budget between $2000 and $5000 per month, while larger enterprises could spend upwards of $5000 per month. Of course, these are just rough estimates – the actual cost of SEO will vary depending on your specific needs and goals. But hopefully this gives you a general idea of what to expect when budgeting for SEO services.
- What factors influence the cost of SEO?SEO is a complex and ever-changing field, which makes it difficult to pinpoint exact factors that influence its cost. However, some common factors include the competition for keywords, the size and scope of the project, and the location of the business. The competitiveness of a keyword is determined by how many other businesses are targeting that same keyword. If there are only a few businesses competing for a certain keyword, it will be less expensive than if there are hundreds or even thousands of businesses. The size and scope of the project also play a role in determining the cost of SEO. A small website with only a few pages will generally be less expensive to optimize than a large website with hundreds or even thousands of pages. Finally, location can also influence the cost of SEO.